- 1 Large Orange (3.2 oz of juice, 2.4 oz pulp)
- 1 Mango (3.3 oz of juice, 3 oz pulp)
- 4 oz. Beet Microgreens (2.5 oz juice, 1.5oz pulp)
- Peel your orange. You can slice into quarters leaving the white pulp. Or, you can remove the pulp and peg the orange.
- Peel your mango, either with a knife or use your fingers to remove the skin. Pare the mango cutting the meat to the seed. Discard the seed.
- Wash your microgreens, if it’s already in a “triple washed” package.
- Turn on your juicer. I bought a used Omega Juicer.
- Put your 8 oz glass in place.
- Put the mango slices in the first, followed by the microgreens, then the orange pieces.
- Should take about 1-2 minutes, enough time to clean up.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Juice
- Cuisine: Tropical Islands
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: microgreens nutrition, beet microgreens