MBS Publishing LLC
Atlanta, Georgia 30031, USA
Discover What Others Already Know About Eating Microgreens
Some microgreens contain up to 40 times more nutrients than regular greens and reduce the need to take vitamin supplements. Microgreens can help to
- Reduce the risks associated with chronic diseases,
- Increase mental alertness and focus,
- Promote quicker healing and recovery,
- Improve eyesight and peripheral vision,
- Deliver brighter moods and more radiant skin, and
- Enhance your sex drive and performance.
So, if you want to get an immediate energy boost, slow the aging process, and boost your lifestyle, consider eating microgreens.
Quick and easy recipes for those days when you’re in a hurry.
- Exceptionally light salad recipes with less than 300 calories
- Eat them for lunch or as an addition to your evening meal
- Find most ingredients at your local farmers’ markets and supermarkets
- Nutrition Facts, including calorie count, vitamins, and minerals
Please tell me where to send your FREE Recipe Book.